Hypnotherapy

So how does Hypnosis work:

It is believed that only 10% of our brain is the conscious part the remaining 90% is our unconscious or subconscious whichever definition you prefer. Through hypnosis we change the mindset.

A great example: When we learn to drive, we are using are conscious mind, we then pass our driving test and become more and more experienced so this tool gets stored in our subconscious mind.  So them times when you reach your destination and you say to yourself “I don’t even remember the journey and I am here” that’s because you didn’t use your conscious mind, however if a car was to pull out in front of you, your conscious mind will kick in to protect you. 

Clients say to me often “I’m not sure you I can be hypnotised” the truth is in my opinion everyone in life has been hypnotised, it’s what makes us listen to the politician on the television and vote for their party.  It’s our carers as a child teaching us right from wrong. 

So how do I work?? Firstly let me reassure you, I am not going to make you pretend you’re a chicken, I am a Hypnotherapist so I am here to give you therapy. I work differently to a lot of Hypnotherapists as my methods I use are rapid inductions it means that there is no laying on a couch for 20 minutes relaxing all your muscles, and then starting the therapy.  My method is as productive and takes approximately 1 minute hence it’s a rapid induction which means I have more time with you to work on the therapy itself.  Once you are relaxed we go on a little journey and I talk to your subconscious mind and change your mindset from a negative to a positive outlook. It is that simple and hypnosis can work with so much. 

 

£60 per 1 hour session.

£125 for 1.5 hour Weight Management or Become a Non-Smoker session.

 

Hypnotherapy case study:

For the past few months, I have had the great pleasure of working with these fabulous people at G2G Karate Thaxted with their mindset, as they prepared for the Karate European Championships in Malta representing our country. To say that I am proud would be an understatement, a squad of 9.

4 came home as European Champions. 5 golds, 1 silver, 2 bronze…Simply amazing…What an achievement!

 

Where Would You Like To Start?

Anxiety

Age Regression & Past Life Regression

Self Esteem

Confidence Building

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Motivation

Sports Motivation

Depression

OCD

Weight Management

Sleep Deprivation

Fears & Phobias

IBS

Become A Non-Smoker

+ Much, much more

Get in touch

Clare Sherman Cert Hyp Cs, Ad PC Dip

Address:
Dunmow, Essex

Tel: 01371 499 707
Mob: 07930 658 497
Email: cs@clareshermanhypnotherapy.co.uk